Stymied

Bah!!  So, I have this idea for a Flickr challenge.  The challenge is to take a photo of a Movie Title.  I perused classic titles and came up with A Fistful of Dollars.  Never saw it, so I've got no preconceptions (if there would be any) aside from the name itself.  I just so happened to have a bunch of ones last night and attempted some photos of my own hand grasping the money.   None of the photos came out as well as I'd have liked - I should have set up the tripod, brought a drape out, darkened the room, etc., but wasn't really serious about it.

This morning, while at a work meeting/breakfast, I asked my colleagues to grab the stacks of cash in various ways as we were tallying the bill.  This was done and I got some cool shots, but that image of a darkened room with a green background and sharp low light haunted me all day as I went about my business.

I got home, finally settle in to take some photos, set up the room, with the green background, and the tripod, and - oh. Right. I spent all my cash!!

Good Grief.

I'll just have to do with some of the earlier photos I took.

If you like, check them out on the Photostream at Flicker  <- that link is actually another of the breakfast meeting photos, but if you navigate left or right, you'll get to the movie title photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment