I haven't slept well since I tumbled down the stairs.  The back pain is mostly gone during the day, but has woken me up multiple times every night.  It has traveled.  While the chiropractor diagnosed a sprained lower back, the pain seems to have traveled upwards and settled, sharply, between my shoulder blades.  Perhaps it's the lack of sleep, or maybe I was harboring it all along, but I now have an incredible cold.  Once again, I am stuffy-faced, drippy-nosed, and fully wiped out.

And then the Wife woke up with the stomach bug or flu or something.  

Mozart is still going full force.  He chatters nonstop.  It is tiring, but completely endearing.

We've got two days to gather our health together before Prancer and Goose come over for Round Two of Mozart's birthday.  May the stars be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment