Less than five minutes:

"I am a MONSTERRRRR! No! I am a Wise Old Owl. Costume not on - I gonna wear it."
Get's distracted.
"This is my mail truck." 
He emits an extremely loud squeal/scream/rawr. 
"That's a big sound. That was a big sound right there. It was. Mama, Mama, Mama! Carry my Cycle Mot - No!" 
He picks up his ride-on and puts it on the couch. 
"I am putting up on couch. There, put it up my couch. My motorcycle big. I better fix it. Get that. Get my tool thing."
He looks at me and touches the bottom of the computer.
"That's hot. I wanna watch Nana, Grandad 'puter. I better fix my motorcycle."
Moves toy work bench next to ride-on.
"There. See. It's next to motorcycle. I can fix with you. I fixing house. Make a mess. Santa Clause is watching me fix. I fix the door off. Whoaoa! I love fixing. There."
Takes out stacking block and starts putting them on work work bench.
"Now things go here, here, here, and here."

And it goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment