A New Year

Though we missed the plane on the way out, and I dislocated my shoulder on the way back, our trip was really quite lovely.

I'm not one for new year resolutions, but I do like to make goals for myself from time to time, and I suppose the 1st day of the year is a good a time as any to do so.

My first goal is to take a photo that I am pleased with daily. Getting a fancy-pants camera for a Christmas gift truly does help with this endeavor. I opened a Flickr account to have a place to display them, though they won't all be there.  I'm posting only photos that will be for full public viewing, and I imagine that a number of the photos that please me will be of Mozart as he is my most frequent target.  I may post some of the photos here, but if you really want to see what I've been doing check out my Flickr site. Give me feedback, I'd love to hear!

Other goals are to continue at the gym, eat more healthy, be more present with Mozart, and be more proactive in finding peace and happiness within myself, rather than just going along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment