Mozart-isms

This morning, as most mornings, Mozart started the morning by asking, "Mama, are you all dressed?"

I was not dressed as he had woken a bit earlier than usual, and was still in my workout clothes.  I said no, and he said, "Oh, yeah, you still have your fluffy on."

My "fluffy" is my fleece pull-over.

We went downstairs and he noted that there was still a glass on the table from dinner last night, to which he declared, "That was salty water.  I don't like salty water."

Fear not, I am not serving him saltwater.  We had seltzer.  I've tried to explain that the zing is bubbles or sparkles, but he insists there is too much salt in that water.

Finally, breakfast done, he wants to play rather than come upstairs with me.  This is not part of the deal so so I said he could play with his airplane or forklift upstairs, and he said, "Yeah, I just gonna fork you some more."

That last one makes me crack up every time he says it, especially when he says, "I gonna fork you up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment