Snippets.

Mozart: "I don't have to ride in a car seat any more cuz I have a big bum now. And I just have to ride in my truck now."
Me: "I don't think so, I you've got a a ways to go before your bum gets that big."
Mozart: "Yeah, but some day my bum gonna be BIG and I gonna ride in my truck."

Mozart, guarding his food (that is on his plate the table) and pointing to the cat (who is across the room looking uninterested in any human happenings): "No, Barfy, you can't eat my dinner!  No, you go away!"

Mozart: "My thumb is broken."
Me:  "Oh, that's serious."
Mozart: "Yeah, the doctor have to take it off."
Me: "Heavens, it's getting worse all the time!"
Mozart: "That's ok, it's just at the hospital and it be all right."

Mozart: "Mama, I wanna watch Grey's Amammotty just a little bit.  Ok, here I go.  Mama, everybody's sick. They are all in the hospital.  Beep beeeeeep beep. I need GiGi bwankee.  It will keep me warm.  I better get down now.  Ok, now we gonna slide around on my new sleigh.  Noooo, not right now, I gonna fork. Where are the boxes?  I gonna fork up those boxes. Ooooooh, me fork broke up."

TW: "Oh! Not it!"
Barfinator did his thing under the piano bench, close but not touching Mozart's stack of train tracks, and clearly it is I who will be cleaning it up.
Me: "Ewwww!"
Mozart: "Ohhh, my tracks!"
Me: "It's not your tracks, they're fine, Barfinator did it again. He puked."
Mozart: "He pooped! Oh! That's a big mess.  A lot of poop."
Me: "Puke, honey, he puked. He threw up."
He then walks over to Barfinator and talking about and to him, "Oh, he is berry sick.  Poor Honey Bunny, your tummy hurts. Where is your tummy?  You gonna get better Honey Bunny. It be all right."


No comments:

Post a Comment