A productive weekend - over and out

What a weekend!

I received this Chromebook, and have been reading up on all the differences in Cloud computing vs. PC computing.  I'm thinking it will work out just fine after I get used to it as I rarely use Word or other software for much anymore, but there are certainly some things to get used to, and some things that I'll need to do - update my resume on the Cloud, first and foremost.

Had a good visit with Mme. Child, did work in the garden, stocked up on groceries, had a visit with Prancer, and either signed up or made inquiries for a multitude of CSA's.  That last bit is super exciting - we've already had the veggie CSA, which we are bumping up to a full share, and we've now signed up for a fish CSA and a Grain CSA, and then made inquiries for a meat CSA and a fruit CSA.  I've done some canning with Mme. Child before, but never on my own.  I'm thinking it's time to start learning that trade...

No comments:

Post a Comment