And it couldn't be a flattering animal...

Now that I'm back up an running on the computing end of things, I've got a couple Mozart stories for ya...

As I've mentioned, we go to a local farm frequently and get milk. Whenever they are close by, we go over and make a point of saying "Thanks, Ladies!" to the cows. We have done this more times than I can count. Fast forward to our walk a week or so ago:  we see a neighbor working in her garden, and Mozart says enthusiastically, "Hi, Guy!" I correct him and say, "No darling, that's a lady." Immediately he says, "Thanks, Ladies!" And then goes on to talk about how the lady is a cow. *cringe* I truly hope that she didn't hear that! I really just wanted to curl up under a rock.  

I'd think that I'd be the one lady Mozart would refer to as a cow as he actually did get milk from me for some time, but apparently not.  The other day I had tummy trouble.  I went to pick Mozart up from daycare and shortly thereafter, belched loudly.  From the backseat I hear, "Oh! Duck! Quack, quack, quack."  

Then tonight, after a lovely dinner out, we were walking back to the car.  This guy comes round the corner and coughs.  And our wonderful son says, "Hi, dog."

We really have to work on this naming thing.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment