Reverse stutter.

Mozart has taken to a funny kind of speaking.  It's like stuttering, except that I think he has complete control over it - I think he just likes the way it sounds - and it is the opposite of the usual stutter.  The usual would go something like, "P-p-p-p-percy th-th-th-the t-t-t-tank engine,"  but Mozart is doing this: "Eat-t-t-t-t pop-p-p-p-cicle right-t-t-t-t up-p-p-p!" 

It was cute at first. 

I hope he drop-p-p-p-s it soon.

You'll notice I haven't been posting much.  Please don't stop following if you do, I hope to be up and running smoothly soon, but the computer keeps on overheating within about 10-20 minutes of being turned on, so I have to get done whatever needs to get done in a very prioritized way - taxes (ehem, yes.), banking, anything related to work, email, and then if there is time this or Facebook, which is also suffering greatly this week. 

Back is still out.  Mozart is still cute as ever.  House is still in the same need of repair.  Yep.  Now you're caught up. 

Oh, yeah, but it is Birthday Season #1 around here:  Mozart, Cake Master, Papa, Nana, the Wife, and Lashes all happen within about a month.  [Birthday Season #2 happens in the Fall and is compiled of Prancer, Buddha (tears will be had), Globetrotter, myself, and Granddad]

Ok, that's all for now ~ I'll turn this thing off before I burn my leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment