A Good Thing.

I could look back and see if I mentioned it, but don't have the time.  I joined the Y again back in September.  YIPPEEE!  I feel so, SO much better when I exercise regularly.  And so I have been.  Five days a week, with the exception of holidays, one sick day and one overslept day, I have been regularly since I joined.  I went from being winded to with 10 minutes of fast walking on the treadmill to now being able to, just this morning, jog for 28 minutes!!  When I hit my 30 minute goal of stamina, I'll increase the speed bit by bit, or do intervals or something.

In addition to being exceedingly proud of myself (I think I deserve to pat myself on the back a bit), I have more energy in general, and my face has thinned out.  I haven't lost any actual weight - in fact I may be a couple pounds heavier, but honestly, I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment