To Do List:

1.Get Up (it was hard, but it is done with the help of a wee one - reading the above book helped)
2. Get the Boy off with Mommy (done)
3. Get busy with my list, which is, admittedly, far to much to get done in one day.

The list:
> Put the chicken in brine for the day
> Clean siding of house (need to find extendable brush, which I may have sent to the dump)
> Wack, I mean, trim bushes
> Patch, spackle and paint ceiling on 3rd Floor
> Cat box (groan)
> Dishes (groan)
> Head to town to pick up Rx, pay some bills, veteran's paperwork, and see chiropractor (dare I do this on my bike - would my back be freaking out at me by the time I got home from getting it fixed if I did?)
> Laundry, laundry, and more laundry
> Clean out fridge
> Make veggie stock
> Make dinner.
> Paint the Boy's rocker
> Sew the button back on my shirt
> Capture stills from Flip Video to send to Nana and Granddad.
> Learn more about this blogging business and make a list of pseudonyms for everyone.
> Write a proper introduction so any ready I might pick up will know a little something about me/us.
> Post Owl Cake photos (I'm stalling on this as I want there to be something of a blog in place - I wonder if there is a way to post directly.  I don't think so.  If there is, then I don't know it and I'll feel a bit foolish, but that's ok, because by the time I find out I'll probably have already started this in earnest.)
> Post other fun projects and recipes I've come up with. Yum. 

Ok, I've had my coffee.  The Boy and Mommy are off. And all I need to do is motivate.  My feet hurt.  But that will get better once I get moving - I hope.  Off to brine.


No comments:

Post a Comment