Back to life, back to reality...

And pee-puddles.

The cats left numerous pee-puddles about the first floor.  I am grateful they did not do anything on the carpet, but I am disgusted that on our arrival home there were two puddles under the high chair, one puddle Right Next to the litter box, and two puddles in the office.  We cleaned up all the puddles and put down Nature's Miracle to neutralize the areas. 

But no.  When I got home from work there was another pee-puddle in the office.  I cleaned up again and neutralized again.  Went about making dinner and off to the chiropractor.

And on my return?  Oh, yes, you guessed it: Another pee-puddle.  In nearly the same spot in the office. 

We had this problem several months ago and ended up getting a bigger cat box for them.  It seemed to stop, with only a random incident here and there.  We had a cat-sitter.  She cleaned the box daily, and the box is clean today, so it's not that they are protesting the box.

I don't know whether it's BatCat or Stubby, but I'm seriously considering re-homing them both.  I've even had visions of a house free of  litter box and cat fur.  I feel like a bad cat mom.  But I cannot handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment