Bone Tired.

My Folks are here, and for this I am grateful, but I have to say that I am beyond tired.  I didn't sleep well - for no good reason - several days before they arrived, and then one thing or another has prevented sleep since there arrival.  We have had a very good time.  Mozart is beside himself with glee at their presence.  But he is also overly tired (he and his being sick are part of the reason I am not slept) and has been somewhat of a challenge to my patience.  It makes feel feel less than a great mom. And less than a great daughter, as my lack of patience, I fear, may be coming out in simple interactions as well.

I hope to be going to bed very soon - in say, less than twelve minutes, and be much more rested and able to reflect on  our visit and perhaps share some photos.  But right  now I will sleep, God willing, and think of nothing else 'til morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment