Coffee time.

It was my fault this time.  Sort of.  

Mozart slept better last night.  And, therefore, so did I.  At the beautiful hour of 7am (as opposed to the ungodly hour of 5am), He woke up and requested breakfast downstairs.  I obliged and then made myself coffee.  While Mozart got on with his morning, I drank my coffee on the couch while catching up with Facebook.  I was down to my last dregs, which I usually leave, and so had put my cup on the side table.  Mozart was playing nearby.  

And then it happened.  Again.

This time I got a coffee shower.  It was unintentional on his part, and it wasn't near the quantity of beer I was showered with yesterday.  I screeched anyway, but I've got no one to blame but myself.  And thankfully, coffee is a much more tolerable smell than beer.

Lessons learned this week:  
  1. Always check side table (and couch) for any remnants from anyone's evening beverages or snacks upon coming down in the morning.
  2. Always put your own cup away immediately after you've decided you are down.
  3. Always be aware of the child's doings for you may be showered with unpleasantness if you are not.
  4. Do these things even if you are tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment