Naot your average sandal.

I'm on the hunt for a photo of my favorite pair of sandals ever.  They were Naot's.  I got them in 1997 and wore them nearly exclusively for the next 3 summers, and then still after that when the stink of them led to me only wearing them around the house.  But they were just so comfy.  And cute.  And I've got these pains in my feet like crazy that I just can't shake.  I've emailed the company to see if they might - on the hugely ridiculous long shot - have a pair somewhere.  They have asked me to send a photo.  Google Images has not been a help, and so I am going through old photos looking specifically for photos of my feet in the summer.  It would be a bit of a crazy endeavor for anyone, but I don't happen to like my feet or ankles or calves, so therefore, I try to avoid having them in photos whenever I can.  I'm about halfway through all of my photos with no luck so far.  Awesome memories, but no luck on the sandals.  Must continue to look tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment