The Snit

I've been told. By the Wife. That I get in a Snit at times.  I was apparently in one of these the other day.  What started out to be really a fine day somehow got turned all upside down when a wave of exhaustion rolled over me.  Suddenly I saw what would have been a productive afternoon/evening turn into less than productive, and that began the Snit. 

We are going to be very. Very. VERY. busy this week and next, you see, and I cannot afford to have waves of exhaustion or anything less than full-production-mode.  I will likely post less, if at all, during this time, but I tend to keep a running log of what I can write about, so when this busy time comes to end, hopefully, I'll catch up on all kinds of happenings and tales.  But I hope to see you before then.  Even if for just a note like this.  But not if my doing so will put me or the Wife into a Snit.

No comments:

Post a Comment