3rd time's (almost) a charm.

Indeed, this yogurt batch was much, much better.  This one didn't have quite as much tang as I'm looking for, but it was definitely drinkable.  I keep seeing that you have to keep the milk at 185-195 for about a half to gain the natural thickness, but I haven't yet had the patience for that.  And frankly, I quite like the convenience of drinking it.  For both my and Mozart's sake - and how cute is a kid with a "go-gurk" mustache?!  Still want to try for the thinker kind, but I'm pleased with the last outcome.

I am wiped out from today. I think I may have had about the most productive Monday I've ever had at work.  Constant go, go, go in a million different directions and, although I really did get a lot accomplished, I didn't truly finish anything.  Sometimes I feel all full of futility in cases like this, but today I felt - mostly - satisfied with the progress that I did make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment