Chug. Chug. Chug. Chug.

He still loves trains. And if I was to forget, I am reminded with scenes like this evening.

We are fortunate to get most of Mozart's clothes as hand-me-downs from Lashes and Curls.  Generally he does very well, but somehow we only ended up with a couple pairs of PJs, so I was quite pleased when one of the local ladies offered up her son's outgrown 2T PJs.




After picking up the loot, we went home to take inventory.  Well, oh, well! The firetrucks were a hit, but when Thomas the Tank Engine came out Mozart exploded with glee, in a high-pitched, "Traiaiaiaiaian!"  He then excitedly showed Mommy his new Train PJs, and then showed me his new Train PJs, and once we each had acknowledged his new-found treasure, he held them at eye-level and walked around the house saying, "Chug. Chug. Chug. Chug."  Each chug had such emphasis, it is hard to describe.  Kind of as if he was telling the PJs or the Train that they are truly loved.  He did this for about 20 minutes, and was interspersed with the random imitation of a train whistle or, "All aboard!"  I cannot believe that I didn't think to get this on video.  It. Was. So. Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment