Perfect batch!

The fourth batch of yogurt came out the best yet!  It is still thinner than your average grocery store yogurt, but it is perfect for us, and the taste came out just perfectly.  Mozart has given it the proverbial thumbs up. 

Cake Master and Lashes are coming over for dinner this evening and bringing a box of Lashes old clothes, and if we're lucky, some extra train tracks.  If the kitchen is clean in time (ahem - I say nothing) then I will make blueberry pie to go with dinner.  I generally buy my pie crust, but being in the lack of extra funds mode, I think it's time try making my own.  I've always shied away from it because so many say that it is tricky...  Well, I'm up for it.  Biscuits were supposed to be tricky as well, and they turned out fantastic!  If the easy looking recipe I found really is, then I'll post it.  In the mean time, I suppose I should clean up the rest of the house for the 3rd time this morning - it is amazing how quickly a small child can take out every toy he owns!

No comments:

Post a Comment