Snip, snip, says the budget.

So, I called and cancelled my monthly order for Young Living (effective immediately).  And I went to the Y and cancelled our  membership (effective February 1st).  I also cancelled our package for the landline phone service, but kept a measured service - pay per call, no long distance, but can receive calls, no voicemail, caller ID, etc - and what may be a slower internet (effective on Wednesday).  Add that to the recent cuts we made to our cell phone bill and we are now saving about $170/mo, which will certainly give us a little more breathing room!  After a couple months at this, we'll see whether we need to pull the plug completely on the landline and internet.  Really hoping we can make this work.

In other news, have I mentioned that Mozart's favorite body part is the elbow?  Well, it is.  He likes very much to kiss elbows, while saying "Tiss, bebbo".  So flippin' cute.  Tonight I went shopping in the cellar* and came back with the makings for mac'n'cheese with hot dogs and dilly beans.  He was fascinated that the pasta was called elbow pasta (how could I not point that out?!).  So tonight for dinner, in Mozart world, we had "Bebbos", "Dot Dogs", and "Bean Beans".  All of which he enjoyed immensely, especially with the copious amounts of ketchup a.k.a. "Sitsup".  Just love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment