Little Jack Horner and the Clingon

That is what we are taking away from the weekend.  Yesterday, after a riveting morning at the Train Show (I do believe that will be a yearly event), I did the usual batch of yogurt (I've gotten it down now and, crossing my fingers as I say, haven't messed up a batch in awhile - even with regular boilings over.  I also made mayonnaise, which is quite easy, actually, but I do need to do it in a heavier bowl as I cannot hold the bowl, beat the mix, and pour the oil with only my two hands.  Trying to do such things with the lightweight bowl I had resulted in a spinning bowl and therefor half-made mayonnaise sprayed around the kitchen.  I also made a blueberry pie.  It was chilling in the fridge and in full Little Jack Horner style, Mozart got very interested in the fridge and especially said pie, and stuck is whole hand into it.  And I kid you not, he had a blueberry stuck to his finger at the exit!  I guess when there are things as wonderful as pies that one can get into inside the fridge, it's no wonder he views them akin to the entrance to Narnia.

 Today he's been a bit of a Clingon to whichever mom is most busy.  After a needed afternoon nap, the Wife reported that he has stuck to her closer than her shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment