Most grateful...

...to Cake Master for her delivery of a space heater and a wonderful care package!!  I was certainly not looking for handouts (sympathy and outrage, sure...) in that last post about our financial/heating woes , but that was the most thoughtful gesture! Thank-you!!

And boy are we using the whole mess of kindness today!!  Mozart was sent home from daycare today with a fever, so I left work in a rush and scooped him up to come home to - wait for it - 45 degrees again. *sigh*

But, the heat is on again and while the rest of the house is still very cold, the living room, where we are watching a riveting video of Thomas the Tank Engine, is bearable.  And by the time the Wife gets home, dinner is ready, and I head back to work to wrap things up before a big meeting tomorrow, we'll be at our balmy 57 once again...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know you weren't looking for handouts, as I said I just had a lot of stuff we wouldn't eat within a week I thought you could use. I don't have $, but I do have a bit of time and an apparently endless desire to cook! Too many casseroles for my own good, I tell ya! :)

    Hope you're staying reasonably warm in this freakishly cold (even for N.E.) weather.

    ReplyDelete